<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/323275073413466244?origin\x3dhttp://start-thestatic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Waiting for a miracle.

Hey you.
Hey you ! I don't care whatcha think of me . I'm who I am . I won't change because of anyone . It ain't worth it , is'nt it ? Nobody's perfect . -I live life to the fullest. I'm not who you assume . If you think your way , I can't change your mindset . Continue with those assumptions of yours, idiot.

Spit 'em out.

ShoutMix chat widget

Train to nowhere.
GorgeousHaziqah♥♥♥
Aisyah♥
Rian♥
KittyRara♥
Atiqah♥
Indah
Amiliah
Nikkolynn
Cassandra
Marrisa
Jia Min
Felise
Junita
Zhi Jia,NiNiL
Kai Jun
1E5'09-2E5'10
Sonia
Seha
Ru Chen
Qian Min
Archives:
October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010

Thursday { 1:18 AM }

Hey you. I have been negelcting my blog. I'm too lazy. HAH , Anyway , holidays have been great. Went swimming pool yesterday with some of the Awesomes. It was , yeah , fun . But, there were times when I find Niel and Mamat ain't fair in the games and I'll just swim away :( , but they'll go up and run on land and go to where I am . It's hard to swim fast. Hhaha . But , overall , it was very awesome. The twister slide was closed for maintenance or whatevr crap. So , there were four of us : Niel , Mamat , Sa & me . Well , we took the four-people-slide. Hah . I was always third ! Mamat and Niel are so funny^^v . I like uh. Then, we played surfing. AHAH ! Fun , very . Hhaha . And , one of the games was , we had to go underwater and see who could hold their breaths the longer. Of course , I won^^v . At 7:45 ,  Mamat's mum went near to the swimming pool and asked us to get up. We were like bargaining , non-stop. Hheheh . Then , finaally she said - 7:55 . HEH , we played until 7:55 then , we ran to the slide , and wheeeeeeeeee off~ Hhaha . Then, we went to the small pool . After that we went to the deep pool. HAH , my favourite one. Then, at 8 , Daniel's mum shout , done ? We said : Oh wait , Sa's goggles lost . It was an awesome LIE. Hhahah. Then, when we got up , they were likke asking us , lie or not ? We were all laughing our ass off , I tell you , including my aunties. Hey, it was fun. Then, we took lorry home. Ended the day off early. It's a weekday , -.-" . Anyway , tuition today. Second day of tuition. Last week the first day, I tell you , I felt likke sleeping , I felt like running out of the room and lie to the teacher that I needa go home early. Sigh~  It's like the worst tuition ever . The teacher is asking us all to copy . Only two students came uh ! And , they were copy-ing blindly. I tell you , dead silence throughout. Urgh :( , I don't like. I'm quiting. Today will be the second and last^^v. Seriously/ Okaaaay , off to tuition :S Goodbye.