Tuesday
{ 9:39 PM }
STUDYING (: !
HeyHeyHeyWorld ;D ! Today Sucked ); ! I Feel Like Crying): . Maths Paper II Killed Me . I Swear I Tried My Best , Okay ? The Papers All This Long Were Average . So, Was Maths Paper II . But The Questions , They Changed It . Challenging): Sombody Cried ): , Hope She's Okay Now . But , I Tried My Best ! (: ! And , I Hope I'll At Least PASS . Sigh . It's Really Challenging , I Tell You . If I Fail , I'll Cry . Cause , OhMyGawddd , Why Not ? Streaming Yearrr . Anyway , Forget About It . Hhah . Okay , Tommorow, Malay (: ! YAY :D ! Hahah . Studied . Good Right ? I Know :P ! Kaay , Friday FN . Sian , Next Week Still Got Paper . Studying FN. Friday , After School , Going Syahirah's House ! (: , The Messy Sista's & The Diva Are Finishing Our Prepatory Work . Hhahah ! Okaay . Cannot Wait Siol . Okay , Blasting Songs As Usual . It's Fun . And , I CAN Concentrate . Unlike Some People^^ !
That Girl . Oh . My / Gawd . I Forget To Confront Her AGAIN . She Posted That Damn Thing . Stupid Or Whaat ?! Yes , I Hate You . Why ? Many More People LOVE You ?! You're Wrong . Only Your Family . J-NSS & The Messy Sisters , HATE YOU. Ohh Myh , If You Know , We're Avoiding You All This Loong . We Just Don't Wanna Let You Know . We're Trying Our Best To Not Make You Hurt . Respect Us . Oh Myhh . We Don't Wanna Tell You ,We Hate You , Cause You'll Cry .
Chiao To Revision . Oh Waait ! My Aunties Are Coming (: ! Tommorow^^ ! Hoping Niel Follow . He's FUN :D ! Kaay Laah , BYE .