Hey you ! I don't care whatcha think of me . I'm who I am . I won't change because of anyone . It ain't worth it , is'nt it ? Nobody's perfect .
-I live life to the fullest. I'm not who you assume . If you think your way , I can't change your mindset . Continue with those assumptions of yours, idiot.
No Photo , I Know ~ L A Z Y Y Y Y Y -___________________- ! Humphffff ~ How Many Days Did I Not Post ?! A L O T - I Know . Lazy Laah . But , Yeaah , Do Tag Me , Aites ? My Results Are :- English : (have'ntget) Math : 34/100 (bad , I know) Science : 46/100 (bad , I know) Malay : 49/70 Geoghraphy : 37.5 / 60 (first time , passing(: ) Literature : 33/50 (I got higher then Sonia :P ) History : 60/100 (first time it ain't a 'C' ) Art : (have'ntget) Music : 85 /100 (WOW , I was suprised ! ) HomeEconomics : have'nt totalk up with bear so , -_____- . D&T : (nextsemester) I SO KNOW I FAILED MATH & SCIENCE , WOKAY ?! But , SoWhat ? MyResultsAreSuckish , EYEWHHHH . But , Whateverrrr ~ OnlyFailed2Okay ?! Anyway , TheyWillBeCombinedWithTests&Assignments ~ F U C K K K K . Confirm Pull Down , Not Push Up My Grades ~ I Don't Think I Did Well . BOOOOOO ):