Sunday
{ 4:26 AM }
In The Car , OTW To Johor(: With 5 Of Aye Awesomes(: Not All Follow); !
Heyowh World. Second Time Posting(: I Did Study Leehh. And, I Find Thinqs Going Well(: HeyHeyHey ;D ! Guess Whaat ?! Planned This Suprise Party For Mum & Dad(: ! *WinkWink* Planning Just A Simple One (L) ,
A CAKE , With A Message Written "Welcome Home Mum& Dad!"
Bought Balloons(: Bombs(: Balloonns , For Deco ! Paste Around The House. Different Shapes. Bombs, Welcoming. For Every Guest. And, Makinq Water Bombs , For Games(: ! Hahha. Oh Yeaah , Don't Forget The CAKE ! :D Blackforest , Mum & Dad's Favourite (: Thinkinq Of Order PIZZA. Hahah. Okay. I Gotta Feelinq That It's Gonna Turn Out GREAT ;D ! Kaay. Grandmother's Gonna Sponsor The Drinks(: YAY ! :D Hhahah. Well , Me And My Siblinqs Where Got Workk Want. Hahha.
Kay Laah Chiao To Do Prayers & Continue Revision.
AWESOMES ARE COMING TO THE SUPRISE PARTTY. THEY MUST (: If Never Come, Chop Off Their Heads Manxz. Hhahaha.