Hey you ! I don't care whatcha think of me . I'm who I am . I won't change because of anyone . It ain't worth it , is'nt it ? Nobody's perfect .
-I live life to the fullest. I'm not who you assume . If you think your way , I can't change your mindset . Continue with those assumptions of yours, idiot.
My gaawd ! Hey you . I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. Yah' know what ?! You're not my mother. You're not my anythinq . You're just somebody who put the blames on me . Hey , I got feelings. I'm a human . You're the cause of my tears now . You're the cause I wanna go nowhere. And, to that idiot , I don't care okay . So what ? I'm somebody you can't just assume . You can't make me . You can't ruin me. You're teaching me manners. Look at yourself. You're somebody's son , go ahead to your future. Leave me behind. I don't need you anymore. Don't bother giving me advices anymore . Thanks alot for that half-way-ed support and encouragement . Why did I made that one step . Perhaps , my leg was just too light on that day. If only I can walk back , but , I'm trapped. Thanks to you , pal. World , I don't feel like going Genting and China already . My mind is full of 'What if(s)' . I don't like this. My gawd , I seriously won't go out of this place. My home , gosh. 2010 , IHATEYOU. Worst year. Mum left. Dad left to work , overseas. 7 months without mum . Years without dad. Now , I'm stranded in this island. Why ? Why ? Why must this happen to me , why not somebody else. What was my mistake. My sisters keep crying. How could I hold back my sadness . Of course , I ,myself , breakdown. Oh my world , would you mind changing for a second. Bring happiness , reunite my family . Even it's just for a second. I'll apreciate it. Goodbye.