Monday
{ 6:38 PM }
Hey you . It's me again . Like duh . It's my blog huh . HAHAH. Okaay . Baik ke perh. Worst news , as in really bad news coming into my ears ^^ . This is suckish. ASSHOLE uhh , the person who do like this to me and my family. Humphf. Anyone knows what JELANGKONG is ? What IT does ? Well , jyeah , that thing is the one who have been haunting my house . My grandmother bloody scared, so was my aunt. SO , WAS I ? Then , dad says after his contract end , we'll shift off Pasir Ris. AHAHHA. Hey you , I'm leaving. I hope I can change school uhh ! HAAHHA. Kaay , that JELANGKONG is the reason mum became like this, she's nowhere to be found . ASSHOLE. I'm serious okay ?! I'm like bloody scared. Police , they're searching for mum . Till now , there's still no news about her . Whatevrr , I don't feel like talking about this. I wanna open my mind. Humphf. ASSHOLES WHO DID ALL THIS, GO DIE , -.- ! Pfffft , -_______- .
Tag replies :D
l : I don't knoww. Somebody makes me don't want uhh , it's superr fun or whaat ? Heh. And,you are ?
aku : Huh ?! Tampines Secondary School. What for kenal-kenal uhh ? Okaay ? You are ?
mukazap : Baiklah sahabatku . TeeHee. Malay aku improving heh ? Baik uhh (: Okaay , aku tag kau , sahabat :D
taff : Uhm , okayokay . Aku tag kau balik (: , Okay , I'll text yah', baby :D .