<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/323275073413466244?origin\x3dhttp://start-thestatic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Waiting for a miracle.

Hey you.
Hey you ! I don't care whatcha think of me . I'm who I am . I won't change because of anyone . It ain't worth it , is'nt it ? Nobody's perfect . -I live life to the fullest. I'm not who you assume . If you think your way , I can't change your mindset . Continue with those assumptions of yours, idiot.

Spit 'em out.

ShoutMix chat widget

Train to nowhere.
GorgeousHaziqah♥♥♥
Aisyah♥
Rian♥
KittyRara♥
Atiqah♥
Indah
Amiliah
Nikkolynn
Cassandra
Marrisa
Jia Min
Felise
Junita
Zhi Jia,NiNiL
Kai Jun
1E5'09-2E5'10
Sonia
Seha
Ru Chen
Qian Min
Archives:
October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010

Saturday { 5:12 PM }

You See That Cute Little Boy , He's Mine, I Tell You.
Heyowh World. Nobody's Birthday Today , I Guess ? Aahaha. Okay, Today , I'm Gonna Study Non-Stop Those Damn 3 Subjects ! Hhaahha. Okay , Then, I'm Gonna Fuck With My Laptop. So, Fuck With My Studies First Laah Seyh. Hhahah !
I Can Really Read People's Mind , And Now, I'm Going , OMGOMGOMG ! I Sumpaah Laah , Cannot Believe It^^ ! Okay.Th Top's Secret Is Out(:
This Bitch Is Officialy Celebrating Her 2nd Aniversary Of Being A Liar(: Amazing. Humphff ~
Liar Laah She. Seriously. Act Somemore. Get It Right Laah , I Ain't Your Back-Up. And, I Ain't Any Idiot You Can Shit On. Might As Well , Don't Tag Me. I Don't Wannttt. And, Those Lies , Those Badmouthings, You Just Shout 'em Out, And See, That Nobody Wanna Accept You , And That's The Reason You Came Running To Us. And, We Expected That. Your 3-Monthly Job ?And, Oh Yeaah , You Know What?! My Adeq , Who Does'nt Even Know You Well , Rejected Your Friend Request. You're No Way In Beating Me Who Gonna Get The Highest Number Of Friends . You Got 521 , Well , I Got 800+ , Hey ! C'mon, I Got A Limit To My Patience. And, So Whaat  If I'm A Joker, Jokers Are Humans. And, Jokers Got Feelings. Don't Take My Jokes. You Asshole ! Officialy A Bitchy Bitchy Asshole.
And, Oh Yeaah , That Effing Irritating&Pathetic Boy Has Stopped. His Anniversary , No Need Laah. Ahahah ~ Bye World); !