<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/323275073413466244?origin\x3dhttp://start-thestatic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Waiting for a miracle.

Hey you.
Hey you ! I don't care whatcha think of me . I'm who I am . I won't change because of anyone . It ain't worth it , is'nt it ? Nobody's perfect . -I live life to the fullest. I'm not who you assume . If you think your way , I can't change your mindset . Continue with those assumptions of yours, idiot.

Spit 'em out.

ShoutMix chat widget

Train to nowhere.
GorgeousHaziqah♥♥♥
Aisyah♥
Rian♥
KittyRara♥
Atiqah♥
Indah
Amiliah
Nikkolynn
Cassandra
Marrisa
Jia Min
Felise
Junita
Zhi Jia,NiNiL
Kai Jun
1E5'09-2E5'10
Sonia
Seha
Ru Chen
Qian Min
Archives:
October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010

Saturday { 10:14 PM }

Heyowh World . Bloody Idiots out there , I am B-O-R-E-D . Entertain me , formspring me ! http://www.fromspring.me/aaiiinnnn  // HEH :D Happy Birthday , Marissa & Liyana ! Okaaay , Liza , Fanah & Me meeting 4th June :D . A Day out together-gether . After those 1.5 damn years ~ ); . Umaaai & Zaay , Hope both of 'em can go siaaah .6E Reunion partty , hmmmm , Hope I can go cause tigh schedule uhhh - ))))):  Sundaaay , OH NOOOOOOOOOO ~ )))))): .Tommorow , There's School^^ . So , Tuesday is the Parent-Teacher Conference . Okaay , the teacher insisted that 12 students , the parents MUST come down . I'm one of'em . My parents overseas laah seyhq . HOWHOWHOW ? And , when I told the 'cher , she said , sister . FINE ! My sister , she's BUSY . With her FRIENDS , obviously . Never caring for me , of course not . We don't even talk now ^^ . Forget it kaaay . But , the 'cher say must at least call . I'll ask my sista' to at least CALL . I bet she'll call. She's TOO lazy to walkkkk to unimportant places like my school. What The Heckkkkkkkkkk ~ . I failed English , I thinkkkk . That is why im selected ~ )); . I DON'T CAARE // The thinq is , I tried my best , RIGHT ? Humphffff . Hate It Siaaaaal . Kaay laah , SHITXZ , Tommorow got school . DARN IT , I NEVER WANTED TO GO TO SCHOOL )))))))))))))))))))))))))))));
BYE , IDIOTS ~