Hey you ! I don't care whatcha think of me . I'm who I am . I won't change because of anyone . It ain't worth it , is'nt it ? Nobody's perfect .
-I live life to the fullest. I'm not who you assume . If you think your way , I can't change your mindset . Continue with those assumptions of yours, idiot.
Heyowh. IDecidedToGoToSchoolToday. CauseIMissedAlotAlready): Like 4 Days From School ! Anyway , GuessWhat ?! NoSchool(: It's Sport's Day Today ! :D Was Damn Happy , Yah' Know? NoStudies. GotIt ? Hahah. ChattingWithDad. 3WholeMonthsAndI'mMissingMommaAndDadMoreAndMore): Ouhhh. Kayy , GotUseToAnIndependentLife. It'sGoodToBeIndependent. ILearntToWakeUpMyOwnself :P ILearntToDisclipineMyself, LikeUsually ParentsAreThereToSay , CleanUpYourRoom ! DoYourHomework ! Revise! All Those Kind Of Things. Hahah. ButYeah. Okay , MyStudiesAreImproving.StartedRevisingForMyMidYear(: IDecidedToTurnANew. StartANewLife. InTheWorld, WhereIHaveNoParents. IHaveToBeIndependent. AndNotToBeACryBabyAndAlwaysCryWhenIMissMyParents. AlthoughItHasBeenMonthsSinceILastSinceThem. AndDon'tCryIfMommaCallsAndCryAndSobToAdviceMe. Hmm , AlotMore. I Know I Can Do It. ThanksToMyLoves, ThereAtTheRightHandSide(: TheyAreTheOnesWhoAdviceMe,SuportMe. BrightenMyDay. GiveMeTheEncouragement. ThoughTheyKnowHowPainfulItIs. MyMumAndDadIsAlsoSuffering, NotOnlyMe. SoIGottaUnderstand. Until Next Year June, MyDad'sOverseasWorkingContractEnds, IAmGonnaLeadABetterLife. PatienceIsAllINeed. And, SportsDayRocckkk(: It;sLikkeDAMNFUN :D IShoutAndCheerLikeHell. Kayy , TOPAZ ROCK (!)YellowGroup:D IShout, Shout, Shout. And Evrytime I Shout, Halfway My Voice Will Lost Halfway And Nothing Comes Out(don't laugh) , Cause I Am Still Sick D: Hahha. Not GoingForTheCamp): DueToThisMedicationThatCanCauseDrowsiness):booo-yeaah//Hahha, KayyPeoples, LeaveATagForMeYeah ? I'llTagYah'Too,Dears(: ChiaoToDoRevision(: