<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/323275073413466244?origin\x3dhttp://start-thestatic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Waiting for a miracle.

Hey you.
Hey you ! I don't care whatcha think of me . I'm who I am . I won't change because of anyone . It ain't worth it , is'nt it ? Nobody's perfect . -I live life to the fullest. I'm not who you assume . If you think your way , I can't change your mindset . Continue with those assumptions of yours, idiot.

Spit 'em out.

ShoutMix chat widget

Train to nowhere.
GorgeousHaziqah♥♥♥
Aisyah♥
Rian♥
KittyRara♥
Atiqah♥
Indah
Amiliah
Nikkolynn
Cassandra
Marrisa
Jia Min
Felise
Junita
Zhi Jia,NiNiL
Kai Jun
1E5'09-2E5'10
Sonia
Seha
Ru Chen
Qian Min
Archives:
October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010

Friday { 10:52 PM }

Heyowh Suckers Of Aye World ! :D AssholesOutThere, TagME(: Hhaha. Kayy. YesterdayNight. SCARY/SHOCKING , -.- TooFastt. Suddenly At 2, Thought That I Am Okay Ready, Want To Go Camp. Then, At 2 :45 , Younger Sista' Came Home. She Said She's Comin' Home At 4. WTF ? Kayy , Nevermind. ThenAt3, SheVomitBlloooddd):  IDK ! IWasRevisingLikeANerd. Okay. Hhaha. ThenSheSleep, ThatIKnow, ThenAt7 , Liddat, EveryoneEat :P Then , MyGrandmotherrrAskMeBrin'HerGoDoctor D: LAZY. Kayy,ButIDid. ThenGrandmotherrToldMe , SheVomitBlood. Wokay , I Did Not Believe^^ Hhha. ButYeah, AtLastBelieved. WhyTheHeckkWouldSheLie ? ! Then, TheDoctorAskHerQuestions. DotDotDot. Hahah. Kayy, ThenSuddenlyTheDoctorSayMustBringGoHospital. SHOCKED, ME ! WTF,WTH ? -.- Then, Kayy , I Said.Tommoorow. ThenHeSaid, CANNOT! MustGoToday. OrNotLikeItWillBeWorst. CauseNow, VerySerious. Then, ISayLuhh , WhereCan ? ! NeverLiveWithParents. OneOverseas, OneDon'tKnowGoWherre. Then,HeWasLike. Then,How ? Must GoToday. CalledDad, Overseas, He Working. But, Emegency. The Doctor Spoke To Him. Like Again , DotDotDot. Then, I Called My Auntie , The One WhoHasBeenTakingCareOfUs. GOODCARE(: Then, SheWasShockkked. Well,MyDadWasToo. WhoIs;nt ? ! Me Also. ThenMyCousinTalkToAyeDoctor. Then,DotDotDot. TheDoctorLetGoHomeFirst. RushedHome. Changed. AuntieCalledAskBringBirthCert^^  ThenQuiclklyGoDown. GuessWhat ? ! IForgetThatBirthCert. AHHHH, ThenRanUpBack. Take. GoDown. TakeTaxi, MyAnotherAuntieWhoIsAlsoTakingGOODCAREOfUsIsThere. Seriouslyu. ! :D CUTEBABIES. Awww, They're Adorable, Cute , Mischevious. Everywhere, One Fever. One Crying. One Broke Leg. One Bandaged At Chin. One Bandaged At The Hand. All Kinds Lahh. Hahha. We Were Like Laughing And Laughing Our Heads Off. Kayy , ThenAt11+  , FinaallyOurTurn , -.- .At 8 -11 ^^ SoLongSiahh. Kayy , Then , MySister , ThatNurseSayMUSTBeAdmitedToTheHospital AndThenThey'llPutThisCameraDownMyYounger'sSista'sTummy. SheDamnScared. Hhahah. SoWasI ? ThenCalledDad , HeWasLikeDamnShockkkedOkay ? ThenDoctorSpokeToDad. TheySayGiveSista'5Days, If Not Gettin'BetterGoBackToHospital. Phewwww, IWon'tSleepThere. Freakin'ScaredYah;Know ? ! SleepInTheHospitalToAccompanyThatSista' . Okay , DARK. Hhaha. Kayy , Whatevrr, Then,UncleFetched. SentAuntyHome.ThenSentUs ! :D Hhaha. TheyWentUp. Kayy , GiveYoungerSista'Medicine. ThenTheyHome-d. WeSleep(: AndGuessWhat ? ! IEndUpNotGoingOutTheCamp.WTF , -.- ButThisIsMoreImportantRight ?!
Today, Revised. Okay. ThenNow, Commy. Hhaha. ThenChatWithDearAtiqah(: Today, It'sTheWeekends. VerrySure, ThatThisWeekend, I'llEndUpRottingAtHome. CauseSista'Sick. NotGoingOutWithAwesomes. OuhhhYeahh, ThoseBothAuntiesAre2OfTheAwesomesLuhh. Kayy , ChiaoToDoMoreRevision(: