Hey you ! I don't care whatcha think of me . I'm who I am . I won't change because of anyone . It ain't worth it , is'nt it ? Nobody's perfect .
-I live life to the fullest. I'm not who you assume . If you think your way , I can't change your mindset . Continue with those assumptions of yours, idiot.
Heyowh Assholes. Life Still Suck. SuddenCameHome. DAD. Yes, It'sHim. HeCameHomeOnWednesday. And, HeDoesNothingButSearchingForMyMum. Until Now. I Gave Him The Present I Bought For Him. It's DAMN BIG, Hhahah. And I Have No Idea How He;s Gonna Put It In His Luggage Later. When He's Going Backk):.AwesomesAreSearchingForaMum.The Police Are Too . Well, I Just Hope For The Best. I Will Reject All Police Calls. Seriously, I Am Not That Ready To Hear BadNews. AndMyLife'sReallySuckin'. GetItRight. Don'tForceMeToLoveYou. Cause, ICan't. ICanOnlyLoveAwesomes. SorryToTheRest. AndTheAwesomesAre : Mum , Dad , Sista' , Aunt Lala, Uncle DanDan , Daniel , Irwan, Yazid , AuntInun , Uncle Rosli , Syakir, Fiq , Iskandar , Aunt Esa , Uncle Man. Thanks For The Support. Thanks For All The Advice. The Strength That You All Gave. Now, I'm Ready For The Worst. However, If The Police Were To Call, I'll Have To Ignore. I Just Can't. I'm Afraid. Still. I Need A Little More Strength. To Press That Damn Button. And, Yes. Here I'm Gonna End. Shuddup Annoying World.