Hey you ! I don't care whatcha think of me . I'm who I am . I won't change because of anyone . It ain't worth it , is'nt it ? Nobody's perfect .
-I live life to the fullest. I'm not who you assume . If you think your way , I can't change your mindset . Continue with those assumptions of yours, idiot.
Heyowh Assholes. Suckin' Life. So Amirah In The Bus :O Kayy, Whatevrrr. Life Suckkk. And I Mean It, So Shuddupppppp. I No Mood~ I Am No Longer The Hyper Girl. I Am So Not Happy. Especially In School !!@#$% Whatevrr. No Further Comments . Life Just Suck. Get It Right. That I Hate To Go Anywhere. I Just Wanna Be At Home. I Just Wanna Be Alone ! It All Happened To Fast. My Life Went Crashing Down. I Can't believe All This. I Wanna Be Alone. Seriously. So Shut The Fzck Up In Chat Rooms. And When You Meet Me , I Will Just Smile. Nothing Else(: So Yeah. You Gotta Understand Until Everything's Over. Anyway, I Reported To The Police. Hoping Nothing Will Happen. Everyone, When I Say Everyone, I Mean Outsiders Too , Okay ? Who Knows This Problem, The Airport Staff Are Few Of 'em. Okay, They Keep On Saying These : "You Gotta Be Strong ! Stronger" / "You Have To Be Strong" .Please, All These Are Just Causing More Tears. And They're Telling Me This : "Ain, You Have To Get Ready For The Worst ! Don't Put High Hopes. Think Of The Worst Thing Ever. I Don't Want ToSee You Cry More When You Get Dissapointed" Please, People. I Am Thinking Of The Worst. Cause I Will Never Give High Hopes. Yesterday At The Cry , My Tears Rolled ! D: People, If You Think I Am Crazzzyyyy , I Am Seriously Gonna Kill You ! And I Mean Evry Single Word. Got It ?