Hey you ! I don't care whatcha think of me . I'm who I am . I won't change because of anyone . It ain't worth it , is'nt it ? Nobody's perfect .
-I live life to the fullest. I'm not who you assume . If you think your way , I can't change your mindset . Continue with those assumptions of yours, idiot.
Verry Long Since I Ever Posted): InternetLost ): ButNow, CanLiao(: Hahha. KayyUhhs. PoliceSuddenlyCalledDuringSchoolTheDayBeforeYesterday. Kayy. Shocked. Won't Tell What ThePoliceSay. Privacy(: Then, ItWasLikeTheWorstNewsEver. But, LikeISaid. IAmReadyForTheWorst(: Due ToThoseReasons ; (InThePreviousPosts) Hahhs, KayyLahh. Today. BestSchoolDay(: GuessWhat ?! School'sStartingAt 2:00p.m AndEndingAt 6-7:00p.m. YAY ! :D No Wake- Up(s) Morning. PhewPhewPhew(: Carnival Day Today ! :D AndSpeechDay. NOSTUDY(: YAY ! :D Bringing $$$ (: Hmphf. KayyAhhs, BYE(: Chiao. Wanna Study. Exams Coming(:
I Am The Highest For Literature Outta Whole Sec 2 Lot. And It's Like The Very First Time That I Even Pass My Literature. I AM HAPPY MANN. My Damn Results Are Improving(: