Hey you ! I don't care whatcha think of me . I'm who I am . I won't change because of anyone . It ain't worth it , is'nt it ? Nobody's perfect .
-I live life to the fullest. I'm not who you assume . If you think your way , I can't change your mindset . Continue with those assumptions of yours, idiot.
Going Out With Awesome Peoples , Post , When I Am Back :D But Have'nt Confirm :O Anyways , Yesterday : Went Out With Awesome Peoples. Those Who Were'nt There , Iskandar , Irwan, Yazid , Uncle Man , Aunt Esa. Have No Idea Why Uhhs. Before,GoingSengkang, MeAndAdeqWentWithGranmotherAndSista'. MyAnotherAuntie, BroughtUs. SheTreatUsFood :B IAteFish&Chips . Then ,SoonMeAndAdeq , GoMeetTheAwesomes. WeReachedAt7:00. DAMN, What The Heckkk. So Late. Then Never Got To SWIM ): boo,yeah. Anyway , AfterThatChiaoGoArcade, SoLongHave'nt// D: ThenMachines, LIED. Kayy , Whatever. IWANTMOREMORECONVERSESHOES): ThenGoEat. ThenAfterThat. Home-d. That's Yesterday. Today , Going Johor, NotConfirmed D: