<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/323275073413466244?origin\x3dhttp://start-thestatic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Waiting for a miracle.

Hey you.
Hey you ! I don't care whatcha think of me . I'm who I am . I won't change because of anyone . It ain't worth it , is'nt it ? Nobody's perfect . -I live life to the fullest. I'm not who you assume . If you think your way , I can't change your mindset . Continue with those assumptions of yours, idiot.

Spit 'em out.

ShoutMix chat widget

Train to nowhere.
GorgeousHaziqah♥♥♥
Aisyah♥
Rian♥
KittyRara♥
Atiqah♥
Indah
Amiliah
Nikkolynn
Cassandra
Marrisa
Jia Min
Felise
Junita
Zhi Jia,NiNiL
Kai Jun
1E5'09-2E5'10
Sonia
Seha
Ru Chen
Qian Min
Archives:
October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010

Wednesday { 4:51 AM }

Mum, Dad , IMissYou. HopingYou'llComeHomeSoon, AndSaveMeFromThisSuckingPeople. They'reRuiningMyLife. MumGetWellSoon. Dad , HopeYourBossEndsYourContractEarly. WithYouStayingOverseas , Life'sHard. IBelieveMumWillGetWellIfYouAreHere. i know your contract ends next year. it has been 3 and a half years. dad , mum , i miss you both. i wish i can leave singapore, but studies are important. and i believe this is for the best , although, i always cry if i remember both of you. waiting, for next year june, is gonna be long.  will make you proud. i will do my best in every single exam.

AND TO THOSE PEEPS OUT THERE, YOU MIGHT THINK THAT LIVING WITH PARENTS IS NORMAL. CAUSE WE LIVE WITH OUR PARENTS SINCE WE ARE BABY. BUT IF YOU KNOW HOW MUCH WONDERFUL IT IS // CHERISH EVERY SINGLE MOMENT YOU SPEND WITH YOUR PARENTS. EVEN IF THEY SCOLD/NAG , THANK THEM , NOT SCOLD BACK. YOU GUYS ARE BLESSED WITH SUCH A WONDERFUL LIFE. WHY NOT APPRECIATE ?

If you know it was you last kiss from you very own mum and dad , if you know it was your last chance to spend those days with your parents. the moment i touched my parents hands my heart started to thump. i knwo they were leaving. and the moment they kissed my forehead, a kiss of goodbye , my tears rolled. my heart dropped. you people are lucky to live with your parents.

and i am serious about this.