Monday
{ 5:33 AM }
HellohsHellohs . Tag box alive^^ So happy about it . Lame uhhxz . Anyway , TiredOfWritingLikeThis . Because , today no mood . So maybe only for today uhhs :x Just now went DRAMAiNK ; FunUhhs . Then , GoTampinesForAwhile only with Janecca and Seha . ThenShop there . Taxi-ed home =.= Me and Seha only . I-PAY-THE-TAXI-FARE . hahhahahaha :D Then , this was what happened :
'Cool , the taxi got TV' She said .
'Normal =.= ; hahahah . 'I said.
[We touch the TV , Touch screen^^LaughsLaughs. Reach liao . Paid went Out]
'Seha , that one your wallet is it' . I asked .
Without looking she said no .. more then a dozen time >.<
Then she find .. she realised that , Yeah , she left in that taxi ! By the time .. the taxi went . LOL . I helped her .. called the taxi hotline all that .. then after 30 minutes . Finally , got back^^ THANKS TO ME , THE PROFESSIONAL ((: LOL . hahahahahah :] Then , send her to bus stop =.= Then I go home , BAD MOOD . Fzcker . Won't tell why . Ask me personally -.- ByeBye.
Things are muchmuch better now . People , don't think wrong , I not best friends with her luhhxz :x