Hey you ! I don't care whatcha think of me . I'm who I am . I won't change because of anyone . It ain't worth it , is'nt it ? Nobody's perfect .
-I live life to the fullest. I'm not who you assume . If you think your way , I can't change your mindset . Continue with those assumptions of yours, idiot.
heyyllo peeps , obviously not having a good time . mum sick barhs . everyyone praying forr her . so donnt talk to me at schl cause bad mood . sslacking :( just hope everythinng will be okay . want thing . will talk to that bitch . make her say the truth . lurve everyone except for her . trying to study hard :D have to leave DRAMAiNK , my cca .. for the meantime . kayhh , schll was fun . enjoyable . maths hmwkk , ouhh , can i sayh that word ? nahh. better not . kayhhs , bye peepos , donnt forget to tagg ^^