Hey you ! I don't care whatcha think of me . I'm who I am . I won't change because of anyone . It ain't worth it , is'nt it ? Nobody's perfect .
-I live life to the fullest. I'm not who you assume . If you think your way , I can't change your mindset . Continue with those assumptions of yours, idiot.
hehllo peeps , morning post ;D -today , awaken by the talking of my younger sister .. erghhs ..at 9+ , than force myself to sleep back ! but can't . so i go bathe and watch television (: than halfway bored , i on computer watch 'Candy' ..and blog ..now . >,< hahah ! later i blog again cause nothing to post . oh yeah ! new plan , going out with my 'cousins' (: hahah , my old plan to go cinema with , Liah ,my cousin ..maybe it's gonna be cancelled ! actually gonna watch Chipmunks ..but don't know lah . going Changi .. but i don't want so maybe going East Coast or Pasir Ris Park .. cause of that vvery incident^^ hahah ! kayy lahh , bye peeps ! lots of love , AIN .